The following are guidelines
to help apply for housing.
- Incomplete Applications will not be reviewed. Applications must include information including references from all persons on application.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to update Application when changes in their situation occur.
- Applications must be renewed annually, even if there are no changes to the Applications.
- Applications not renewed or updated will be removed from consideration.
- Submission of an Application does not guarantee an applicant will be offered a rental unit.
- Applications are reviewed by the Housing Committee who then make recommendations to Chief & Council.