Couchiching Bingo Palace
1. This facility is governed under the authority of the Couchiching First Nation Band council.
2. No children under the age of 16yrs is permitted in the Bingo Palace. No Person under the age of 18yrs is permitted to play bingo.
3. Each person must purchase a regular admission package in order to play any regular scheduled game. Each person must be present to purchase the Toonie Pot ticket.
4. Admission packages must be purchased prior to the intermission, all card sales are FINAL.
5. Admission packages may not be spilt or shared, and must play with dabber only.
6. It is the player's sole responsibility to holler bingo loud enough for the caller to hear you so that we can stop the game and you will not miss your bingo.
7. Once the game has been closed off by the caller, no other bingo will be accepted and the caller shall carry on with the next game.
8. Electronic and magnetic boards are provided as a courtesy only. Verification of a winning bingo is determined by the actual numbers called. No number shall be valid until called.
9. Management and staff are not responsible for any lost cards or other personal items.
10. At any given time a player is allowed to approach the caller's stand to verify the game boards.
11. Toonie Pot, Bonanza Kicker Ball, Palace Special, G-Ball and Big Bucks numbers must be present in order to claim any of these bonus pot prizes. G-Ball & Pot of Gold card must be present to claim G-Ball jackpot.
12. Due to Auditing requirements the Bingo Palace requires the winning card from all Jackpot/Progressive games intact. Without this card intact the Bingo Palace cannot issue payment, so we ask please do not glue your cards to the table.
13. No outside food or beverages are permitted at the bingo palace.
14. Please do not hesitate to notify management if the caller is calling too fast.
15. In Case of any discrepancy, it is the decision of the facility management that in FINAL.
16. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person for any reason.
Couchiching First Nation hopes you enjoy your evening with us. If you have any question or concerns, please do not hesitate to notify one of our staff and they will be most happy to assist you. C.F.N. Bingo Palace is open 7 days a week with bingo's beginning at 6:30pm each evening.